Write a brief bio for your essay's narrator.
1. Write a brief bio for your essay's narrator. Who is your narrator? What kind of attitude does this narrator take toward the story he or she is telling? What kind of relationship — if any — does the narrator have with the people in the essay?
2. Write three to five sentences describing the moment that you want to be the basis of your story
3. Develop your story by adding details about the plot: What happens? In what order does the narrator discuss events? Who's involved?
4. Write a sentence or two of your own, hyperbolizing a part of your story. What about your story or your narrator's tone would make readers chuckle if you made it much more extreme than it really is?
5. Write a sentence or two understating part of your story. What was something major or important that you could understate to make your audience smile?
6. In two to three sentences, describe something ironic or unexpected about your story and/or characters — or use a bit of verbal irony, saying something and meaning the opposite.
7. Describe the setting of your story. Incorporate all of the senses: What does your narrator see, hear, smell, feel, and taste? How does the air feel? How light or dark is it? Consider all of the senses and make sure they're each addressed in your description.
8. Describe the characters of your story. Who are they? Where are they from? What do you hear them saying in your mind as you imagine them? How do you hear them speaking?
9. Write a few lines of dialogue using these characters' dialects, figures of speech, and idioms to help your narrative feel real.
10. Start drafting the narrative and write the first paragraph. How will your narrator begin the story? This is where your narrator should set the tone for the rest of the essay, so think about how you can show off the narrator's attitude and point of view.
11. Narrate the body of the story. Try to keep the attitude that you established in the first paragraph going throughout this narrative. Explain what's happening simply and briefly, and include dialogue where it's needed. (As you're drafting, you don't need to make the dialogue sound realistic, but you can if it comes easily to you.)
12. Write the end of your narrative. How does this story conclude?
13. Go back and read your answers to questions 4, 5, and 6 see what comedic elements you considered. Next, review the draft of your essay from questions 10, 11, and 12 and add in any hyperbole, understatement, or irony that would make your readers laugh.
14. Review any dialogue in your draft and compare it with your character bios from question 8. Spruce up the dialogue with dialect, idioms, and other figures of speech so that the dialogue really shows off who these people are.
15. Finally, review your answers to question 7 and find any places that could use more imagery.
16. Now write a full draft of your narrative
This question has already been tackled by one of our writers and a good grade recorded. You can equally get high grades by simply making your order for this or any other school assignment that you may have.
Every Student Buys Essays from us, here is why!
Pressed for time to complete assignments or when you feel like you cannot write, you can purchase an
essay on our website. Some students also want model papers to use as samples when revising or
writing. There are also students who approach our essay writing service to beat deadlines. We handle
every type of homework, assignment, and academic writing tasks. You can buy college essays and other
assignments here. At a glance, here are some reasons students prefer our website.
100% Original Essays and Papers
You can be sure that you are getting a paper that is custom written based on your instructions. We do
not sell papers that are pre-written. Instead, we write every essay from scratch. When you say “write my
essay,” we respond by giving you a paper that is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. The essays you
purchase from us have never been sold anywhere.
Flexible & Affordable Prices
It does not cost a fortune to get academic writing help on our website. If you have a question from class,
place an order, get a discount, and get cheap essay writing services. What you see as the price is what
you pay for. There are no any hidden charges. If you need urgent papers, they might cost a little more,
but the price is worth the quality you get in the end. Hire a professional academic writer beginning from
$13 a page.
Anonymity, Privacy, and Confidentiality
No one will ever know that you purchased an essay or assignment from our website. The essays you buy
from us are written by experts. Your data is only used to coordinate the essay writing services you get.
No one can access your personal information and data. Go ahead and order an essay from our website.
It is safe, secure, and convenient.